Thursday, January 31, 2008

Enough Already!!

Alright.... Someone has got to talk to Mother Nature. What? No volunteers? Fine. I guess it'll have to be me.

I realize that you like to poke fun at me on occasion just to remind me who's in charge. I get it!! Even though I don't like the snow, I know that I will have to at least tolerate a few inches every winter. But this is getting out of hand. Just give us a break and let life move toward the inevitable happiness of spring. It's coming whether you want it to or not. So please relax, let a few rays of sun hit this snow covered city and watch the joy spread.

With no school this week, due to the twenty plus inches of snow that has fallen over the past week, I have had plenty of time to do..... Well, not much of anything at all. Except, of course post a few blogs and take a few pics that will be showing up very soon on this blog.

Here is one from the front of my house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

lol- your right, it looks like 6 ft of snow! Well I'm glad that you finally told Mother Nature off. Unfortunately the extra 3 inches that we got today shows that she didn't get the memo. Maybe if we got a petition going.... lol

February 05, 2008 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home