Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh, What a Beautiful Day?

If you live here, you don't have to be told. But if you don't, this has been a very snowy weekend. It started yesterday afternoon and hasn't let up yet. I measured a little over ten inches on top of my car.

The Hot Shots were supposed to be playing in the regional tournament today, but it was canceled. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who would be thrilled to bypass all of the shoveling for a few games of ball. Oh well.... At least we made it to the state championship tournament.

Here is a quick shot of what it looks like in my driveway.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Bill said...

HAHA!! Looks like fun... we have snow here but not nearly that much. :-) Congrats to you and team for making it to state!

January 30, 2008 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home