Monday, December 18, 2006

Borrego Springs at Night

When I was down in Southern California, I took a quick trip down to Borrego Springs to visit my grandparents. This was the scene from their back door. I couldn't resist the urge to attempt a few fine art shots. The first is a twenty minute exposure with some help from my cousin Sarah Jane painting the background tree in with a flashlight. The second is a twelve minute exposure backlit by a pickup truck as it pulled into it's parking space. Notice the length of the star trails in the sky.

It was a beautiful desert locale and I hope to visit again soon.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave: Nice work. I have a home in Borrego Springs (but live in San Diego).

December 19, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Dave Ryan said...

Thanks.... You are fortunate to be so close to Borrego Springs. I think I could spend weeks there photographing the scenery and wildlife. A truly beautiful place.

December 19, 2006 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

was just looking at your site and your work is AWEsome :0) I also made a recomendation to Rockwood clinic about your work, Have a cool day!

Courtney M.

March 19, 2007 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter schottland[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]in wetter[b][/url]

February 07, 2010 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home