Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Inspirational Weekend.

I had the opportunity to attend the Inspirational Weekend workshop, led by Craig Tanner and Mark Johnson of the The Radiant Vista, over in Seattle this past weekend. It was an incredible experience. Craig's "Myth of Talent" presentation was the highlight of the weekend. He is a great photographer and speaker. I highly recommend attending any of their workshops if you are interested in photography at all.

Here are a couple of shots on the abstract end of photography. Especially for me. They were shot using some techniques I learned in the workshop. Comments would be greatly appreciated, even if they are a bit critical.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, I really like the orange one! I would have like to have been there, but too soon to head back up. Do they ever do these seminars in Phoenix or even San Diego? Linda

November 01, 2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home