Friday, October 05, 2007

How 'bout those kids?

Waking up at 5:30 a.m. and heading into a work isn't always the easiest thing to do. Especially after a late night in front of the computer editing pictures, designing a wedding album or working on a blog post. Once I get to work and see these faces, it isn't hard to understand why I still do it.

I shot some portraits for a bulletin board that will be up at the school I work at. These are some of the results. Their personalities really shine. It always amazes me how much energy the kids have and how much fun they are to be around.

A HUGE thank you to the families that allowed me to post these pictures on the web. I hope you enjoy seeing the images as much as I enjoyed making them.













3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave your photo art is beautiful. Jenavieve and I scrolled through your galleries tonight and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for putting her picture on your blog. The copy of the picture you gave me, I pinned up in my cubicle at work and it makes me smile a few more times in my work day. So thanks for that. thank you!!! jenavieve and jaimi

October 07, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Dave Ryan said...

Thanks Jaimi!! I'm glad you like my work and that the picture of Jenavieve brightens you day a bit. She is a great kid. You are a very lucky mom.

October 08, 2007 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, the kids look fantastic! Fabulous work - it is amazing how well you captured their personalities so well. I enjoyed looking around at all your work. If you get time you can look up our photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmonk. My husband Rick does photography too, his focus is on flowers and plants but we have a bunch of cool pictures of our trips to SF and NY too. Oh, and our wedding from a couple of months ago. See you soon, Catlin Heberer

October 11, 2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home