Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trip to Africa?

Shawnia asked me to edit a few pics from her recent trip to Africa. Here are a few of her best. Stay tuned for the memory book coming soon.

I'll let her tell you a bit about the trip....

Hi everyone: As Dave said, I had the good fortune to go on a trip to Africa. I went with an organization called 'Hope 4 Kids International'. While I was in Africa, I went on an amazing safari. Posing for a picture with a wild baboon is a little harder than it may seem. I met a lot of wonderful people and I miss all of the friends I made there. I had the opportunity to build a mud-hut for a widow (which got a little messy). It was also very meaningful to meet and spend some time with Tabitha, the orphan I sponsor.

I highly recommend a trip like this to anyone who has the desire to go. You can check out 'Hope 4 Kids International' to learn more about their trips or how to sponsor an orphan.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

Nice stuff you got, very interesting pics.
Well, I do have also in my sleeves, if you have time don't forget to visit

photosorcery.com

Many thanks

September 05, 2007 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home