Sunday, July 22, 2007

Val and Robbie

Robbie Johnson has been a friend of mine for quite a few years. I used to do my best to follow him down the trail in my down-hilling days.

He finally met his match in Val, a beautiful girl who made an absolutely stunning bride. They married at Bozarth Mansion last weekend on what was a crazy-weather day. We had everything from one hundred degrees to a dust and wind storm to quite the down-pour. Fortunately it cleared up just in time for the outdoor ceremony.

It was a pleasure taking the pictures for them and I wish them many, many happy
years.

These are my favorites. You can see them all here.

This guy was all about the back-flip. He happily performed four of them so I could snap a few pics. If you're out there, thanks. And I would be happy to post your name if you email me or post a comment. :-)

























Let the party begin!!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home