Sunday, June 10, 2007

Photography 101

Here we go. Another installment of my self-portrait series. I had planned on posting this one a bit sooner but haven't had time.

The first two pics were taken while goofing around on the same evening I took the portrait for my bio-page on my website. You should check that pic out if you haven't. The others were taken at various times over the past few weeks. I had to include a pic of my trusty sidekick (the 5d) and am trying to come up with a few ideas that are a bit more creative to showcase the photographic side of my life.

My favorite is the one of the biking shoe. The mountain biking pics will be the hardest pics to take, but I think I'll be able to come up with some worthwhile images. Comments are always welcome.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home