Monday, May 28, 2007

Luyen and Jeff


I have done quite a bit of photography for friends over the past couple of years, but until last weekend, I hadn't shot a friend's wedding.

Jeff and I have played basketball together (against each other most of the time) for the past four years. We play recreationally on Tuesday nights and I roped him into volunteering on the Hot Shots two seasons ago.

He had the good fortune of Luyen accepting his marriage proposal. They exchanged vows last weekend and I was there to capture the day from start to finish. It was a beautiful ceremony in a gorgeous venue. The Chapel on the third floor of Gonzaga University's administration building is a perfect place for the picture book wedding.

Here is the link for the album showcase. The gallery will be up later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home