Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Amanda and Taylor

So..... Last fall I got a very enthusiastic call from a young and happy couple who were interested in hiring me to shoot their wedding for them. I met up with them and happily agreed.

During their engagement shoot, I found out that Amanda had gotten a position at the school that I work at. A crazy little coincidence that turned into a great opportunity to get to know one of my clients quite a bit better than I normally do.

When their wedding date finally arrived, I think I was just about as excited as they were. It was so much fun capturing the festivities for them. I think it shows up pretty regularly in the images that we made together.

Congratulations to Amanda and Taylor. Shawnia and I wish them many happy, healthy years together.

Here are a few shots of the day. You can see the rest here.



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home