Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tracy and James


Hello all! It has been way too long since my last post. Hopefully everyone will think it was worth the wait.

I had my first solo wedding shoot on Saturday. Tracy and James' wedding was incredible. A beautiful ceremony in an equally beautiful setting. The wedding party could not have been nicer. It was a pleasure to be a part of the festivities. You can view the album showcase here.

Comments from everyone are encouraged.

Here is a shot of the ceremony. The rest will be up on the wedding area of my galleries on Thursday night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave-
That looks so awesome! Steve and I both loved it! Good Job!

Sarah

August 30, 2006 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,

What great pictures on a beautiful day! nice job!

August 30, 2006 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home